Kramer AV VM-3HDT
1x3 +1 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI to HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier - 130'
The Kramer VM-3HDT is a high-quality, long-reach 1:3 HDBaseT extender distributor. The VM-3HDT takes one HDMI input and features IR and RS-232 control signals. The VM-3HDT then converts it to an HDBaseT extension line signal and distributes it to 3 HDBaseT outputs that connect to compatible HDBaseT receivers, such as TP-580R. The VM-3HDT distributes signals with 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and includes an HDMI LOOP output for connecting to an additional unit in a daisy chain.
- 1:3 HDMI extender distributor
- Up to 70m 230 feet at 1080p
- Up to 40m 130 feet at 4K (4:2:0)
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4, HDBaseT 1.0 compliance
- MegaTOOLS®: Mount 2 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
- Audio: E
- Outputs: 3 HDBT on RJ 45 female connectors, 1 Loop HDM on an HDMI female connector
- Video Maximum Resolution: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp
- Standards Compliance: Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 and HDBaseT 1.0
- Included Accessories: Power supply
- Power Source: 5.2V DC, 4A
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 2.1A
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.1lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.58" x 6.50" x 2.05"
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 lbs