Kramer AV VM-24HDCP
2:4 DVI Distribution Amplifier
Kramer's VM-24HDCP is an HDCP-compliant distribution amplifier for DVI-D signals with resolutions up to 1080p or UXGA. This device works by reclocking and equalizing one of two input signals, then distributing it to four identical outputs. With a max data rate of 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel) this HDTV compatible device is great for home theater, presentation and multimedia applications, for example rental and staging type situations.
The main features of the VM-24HDCP is HDTV compatibility and HDCP compliance, a bandwidth of 6.75Gbps, Front panel and IR switching control, and HDMI support for compressed audio channels. Additionally the VM-24HDCP has Kramer's I-EDIDPro Intelligent EDID processing, which is an intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI systems.
This product comes with its own power cord, rack "ears" for mounting (can be mounted into a standard 19" 1U rack space), IR remote control, and its backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Inputs: 2 DVI, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24 pin (F) connectors
- Outputs: 4 DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24 pin (F) connectors
- I-EDIDPro Intelligent EDID Proccessing: EDID handling and processing algorithm for plug and play operation on DVI systems
- Controls: EDID SELECT, EDID READ, IN 1, IN 2 buttons, RS 232, IR
- Indicator LED'S: Output Status LEDs
- Power Consumption: 100 240V AC, 50/60Hz 17VA
- Included Accessories: Power cord & IR remote control
- Optional Accessories: RK-1 1U 19" rack adapter Warranty: 7 Years