Kramer AV VM-12HDCP
1:12 HDCP Compatible DVI Distribution Amplifier
Kramer's VM−12HDCP is an HDCP-compliant distribution amplifier for DVI-D signals with resolutions up to 1080p or UXGA. This device works by reclocking and equalizing the input signal, then distributing it to twelve identical outputs. With a max data rate of 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel) this HDTV compatible device is great for multiple screen applications, for example rental and staging type situations.
The main features of the VM-12HDCP is the 12 DVI-D on DVI-I connectors, a bandwidth of 4.95Gbps, SELECT and READ buttons for selecting and storing EDID information, active input & output LED indicators, and HDMI support for compressed audio channels. Additionally this distribution amplifier features Kramer's Equalization & "re-Klocking" technology which rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances for extended range use. Also the VM-12HDCP has Kramer's I-EDIDPro Intelligent EDID processing, which is an intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI systems.
This product comes with its own power cord, rack "ears" for mounting (can be mounted into a standard 19" 1U rack space) and its backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Input: 1 DVI D on a DVI I connector
- Outputs: 12 DVI D on DVI I connectors
- Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking Technology: Rebuilds digital signal for longer runs
- I-EDIDPro Intelligent EDID Proccessing: EDID handling and processing algorithm for plug and play operation on DVI systems
- Controls: "Select" and "Read" buttons for selecting and storing EDID information
- Power Consumption: 100-240 AC, 50/60Hz, 11VA
- Included Accessories: Power cord & Rack "Ears"
- Optional Accessories: RK-1 1U 19" rack adapter Warranty: 7 Years