Kramer AV VM-4HDCPxl
1:4 HDCP Compliant DVI Distribution Amplifier
- Max. Data Rate: 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
- Max. Resolution: Up to WUXGA & 1080p
- Input: 1 DVI on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector
- Outputs: 4 DVI on DVI Molex 24-pin female connectors
The VM-4HDCPxl from Kramer is a distribution amplifier with 1 input and 4 outputs for DVI-D signals with resolutions up to and including WUXGA and 1080p. This device is great for use in multiple screen applications where you have the need for sending DVI signals from a computer graphics source to a display or projector on the receiving end. It is also HDCP compliant for data copy protection. The DVI distribution amplifier works by reclocking and equalizing the DVI signal and then distributing it to four identical outputs. This high-end device features a fast maximum data rate of 6.75Gbps, a resolution up to WUXGA and 1080p, is HDTV compatible and uses active input and output LED indicators. Other features include I–EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing -Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI systems.
The VM-4HDCPxl distribution amplifier comes with a 7 year warranty from Kramer, a power cord, and rack ears for rack mounting into a 1U 19" rack adapter.
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports DVI 1.1
- Controls: EDID SELECT, EDID READ
- Power Consumption: 100 240V AC, 50/60Hz 17VA
- Included Accessories: Power Cord & Mounting Bracket
- Warranty: 7 Years