Kramer AV VM-10H2
1:10 4K HDMI Distribution Amplifier
- Input: 1x HDMI
- Outputs: 10x HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Bandwidth: Up to 17.82 Gbps (5.94 Gbps per graphic channel)
This Kramer VM-10H2 1:10 Distribution Amplifier supports high quality video signals up to 4K60 (4:4:4) HDMI 2.0 and is compliant with HDCP 2.2 content protection standard. This unit is capable of taking a single input signal, equalizing, reclocking, and distributing it to ten identical outputs. This is done so to gain longer distances using Kramer's Equalizatoin & re-Klicking Technology. Another technology that this device has is Kramer's Intelligent EDID Processing (I-EDIDPro) which employs a handling, processing, and pass-through algorithm ensuring simple plug-and-play operation for the user(s) HDMI displays and sources.
Additionally, this user-friendly unit has single mode-forcing options and comprehensive signal distribution features such as HDCP authorization, video-wall synced-operation control, and RGB forcing. As well as EDID acquisition, setting, and selection by utilizing the front panel push buttons and LED indications. Another feature of this unit is its simple EDID operation via the auto-EDID.
The Kramer K-Upload tool allows the mini-USB connection to be utilized for simple firmware upgrade. For fast and effective troubleshooting, the user can use the select-able distributor maintenance options and status indicators. This distribution amplifier comes with rack ears as well as a universal power connection and is easy to install in a 1U rack space within a 19" enclosure rack.
- Compliance: HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2
- Controls: EDID Select and Read Buttons, DIP switches
- LED Indicators: Outputs 1-10, ACTIVE input LED
- Power Source: 100 240V AC, 50/60Hz 28VA
- Power Consumption: 100 240V AC, 50/60Hz 26VA
- Enclosure: Full 19" 1U rack size, Aluminium
- Cooling: Fan Ventilation
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 7.20" x 1U
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 7 years