Kramer AV TP-780T
4K HDMI Bidirectional RS-232, IR HDBaseT Transmitter, POE, 230'
The Kramer TP-780T, is a 4K UHD, twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals. This transmitter was designed to use PoE (Power over Ethernet) which gives the ability for a single HDBT LAN cable to provide both data and electrical power to compatible devices. It will support resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD. TP−780T converts HDMI, RS−232, and IR signals into a twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP−780R receiver. TP−780R converts the twisted pair signal back into HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals. This HDBaseT Transmitter is best used in projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels, and production studios, giving the user the ability to transmit high quality video signals in 4K. Comes backed by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- Data Rate: 10.2Gbps
- HDCP Compliant
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC
- Power over Ethernet
- EDID Pass-through: Passes EDID signals between the source and display
- 2K & 4K Support
- System Range: 230' at 2K, 130' at 4K UHD resolutions
- 3D Pass Through
- TP-780T Provides Power to TP-780R
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface: Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS 232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit
- Warranty: 7 Years