Kramer AV TP-780RXR
4K HDMI, RS-232, Ethernet, IR HDBaseT Receiver, 590'
The TP−780RXR by Kramer is a high−performance, HDBaseT twisted pair receiver. With a resolution up to for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD supported, this receiver is perfect for use in projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, and auditoriums. Featuring Power over Ethernet and 3D pass through with a full HDMI support this receiver will meet all your high-end needs. The TP−780RXR inputs an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it receives from the TP−780RXR and converts it ito HDMI, Ethernet, RS−232, and IR signals. Utilizing PoE the TP-780TXR provides power remotely over Ethernet to the TP−780RXR where it might be difficult to connect an external power supply. This allows a single HDBT LAN cable to provide both data and electrical power to compatible devices. Also featured in this amazing product is EDID pass through, HDCP compliant, and HDBaseT technology. Comes backed by Kramer's 7 year warranty.
- Power Over Ethernet: Allows a single HDBT LAN cable to provide both data and electrical power to compatible device
- Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- System Range: Up to 430ft at normal mode (2K), up to 330' at normal mode (4K)
- up to 590ft ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC HDKat6a cables
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC
- 2K & 4K Support
- 3D Pass-Through
- Power supply included
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface: Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS 232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit
- Warranty: 7 Years