Kramer AV SK41DU-3
HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM Switch with fUSB
Manufacturer SKU: 22-00002720
Our Price: $995.00
Top SK41DU-3 Specifications
- Warranty: 3 years
- Console Ports: 1 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connector, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 1 USB-A connector for USB devices, 2 DIN-5 connectors for PS/2 keyboard and mouse, 1 3.5mm mini-jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ45 connector for control (RDC)
- Computer Ports: 4 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connectors, 4 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 4 USB-B connectors for USB devices, 4 3.5mm mini-jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- Product Certification: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
"Excellent experience - thank you for all your help"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Kramer SK41DU-3 is a secure 4-port 4K30 UHD DVI-I KVM switch. It enables users to share peripherals, such as keyboards, video, mouse, audio, and USB - between four different security-level networks/computers while isolating all hosts and protecting against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals.
- Product Lifecycle: 10 years
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.46" x 5.83" x 1.65"
- Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.54" x 9.65" x 3.35"
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 lbs
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review