Kramer AV 691
4K/60 HDMI MM/SM Fiber Optic Transmitter, USB, Ethernet, HDBaseT 2.0
Now featuring the 691 form Kramer Electronics. This high-performance HDBaseT 2.0 fiber transmitter provides ultra-reach extension of 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI 2.0 signals, as well as USB, Ethernet, RS-232, IR and stereo audio signals over either multi-mode or single-mode fiber optic cabling. The 691 will convert all input signals in the transmitted HDBaseT 2.0 signal over fiber optics. Using in conjunction with the extended line receiver, Kramer's 692 (not included), will convert the HDBaseT 2.0 signals back to 4K/60 4:2:0 HDMI, USB 2.0, Ethernet, RS-232, IR and stereo audio output signals. This amazing ultra-reach range extension transmitter has the ability to send high-quality video signals up to 6.2 miles in distance over single-mode fiber, at up to 4K60 resolutions.
In addition to the amazing long reach capabilities of the Kramer 691 transmitter this unit also features Kramer's I-EDIDPro Intelligent EDID Processing technology. This technology provides intuitive handling, processing and pass-through algorithms to ensure plug and play operation for HDMI source and display systems. As an added benefit this unit provides USB 2.0 extensions, that lets USB 2.0 interface flow bidirectionally, thus allowing extension of HID (Human Interface Devices) peripheral devices, such as a mouse or keyboard. High–bandwidth USB peripheral devices, such as USB isochronous streaming cameras and audio devices, transfer data continuously and periodically. Delivery of their transferred data is not guaranteed by the USB standard and is subject to both USB and HDBaseT line bandwidth management limitations.
Additional Features of the 691 Fiber Transmitter Include:
- Stereo analog audio embedding (adding)
- Ethernet Extension - Ethernet interface data flows in both directions allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for the HDMI input and HDBT output link facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- HDMI Signal Extension - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 signal compliance
- Extensions Line: HDBaseT 2.0 Compliant, Multi-mode (MM) or single mode (SM) optical fiber, 2 simplex fiber strands
- Multi-Mode Line: 10.2Gbps max data rate / Range: up to 1640' over OM3 MM Fiber
- Single Mode Line: 10.2Gbps max data rate / Range: 6.2 miles reach over OS1 SM Fiber
- Extended USB: 1.1 and 2.0 host compliance / Bandwidth: 127Mbps, Up to 7 devices, Up to 2 Hubs, Up to 8 Ports per hub
- Extended Ethernet: Up to 100Mbps Ethernet Transmission Bandwidth
- Extended RS-232: 300 to 115200 baud rate
- Control RS-232: 115200 baud rate
- Supported PC Web Browsers: Windows 7 and higher, Internet Explorer version 10, Firefox version 30, Chrome Version 35, MAC: Chrome version 30, Firefox version 30, Safari version 7
- Power Source: 12V DC, 1.36A
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 600mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years