Kramer AV DIP-20
2 HDMI, 1 VGA 4K Auto Switcher with PoE and HDBaseT Out
The Kramer DIP-20 is a multi-format switcher that can accept 2 HDMI and 1 VGA connections, they can be manually selected from the front panel or via auto switching. When using auto switching it detects the last plugged in signal and will automatically switch and make that the active input. The switcher can accept 4K resolutions for the latest in Ultra High Definition content. The HDBaseT out can send your signal long distances over a single Ethernet cable. The Kramer DIP-20 not only sends your video but also your embedded HD audio. It can also send Ethernet and your RS-232 for your system control needs. The switcher also features an audio de-embedder so you can send you audio out to a local amplifier.
The switcher supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) and will send the power to a compatible receiver, the receiver will not need a power outlet nearby so it can be installed anywhere with no limitations. The switcher also features a lockable EDID, and local step in button to a compatible contact closure such as the VS-62HN. The switcher is HDCP and HDMI compliant and includes a power supply and has a 7 year warranty.
The Kramer DIP-20 is an affordable solution for your analog and digital needs, with auto switching, local switching, and an HDBaseT out, the DIP-20 has your video distribution needs covered.
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color and 3D
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- HDBaseT Certified
- Data Rate: 10.2Gbps
- Audio de-embedder out
- Sends PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Control: Front panel, auto switching, RS-232, step in button
- System Range: Up to 430' at normal mode (2K), up to 330' at normal mode (4K)
- up to 590' ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC HDKat6a cables I-EDIDPro Intelligent EDID Processing
- Dimensions: 7.38" x 4.53" x 1.0" W, D, H
- Lockable EDID
- Data Equalization and Reclocking
- Includes: Power supply, ADC DPM/HF DisplayPort (M) to HDMI (F) adapter cable
- Warranty: 7 years