Active Optical Armored HDMI Cable - 4K Resolutions
The Kramer CRS−PLUGNVIEW−H cable is a high−speed HDMI active optical cable (AOC) designed with heavy−duty durability perfectly suited for the harshest use and abuse expected from rental and road applications. CRS−PlugNView−H supports resolutions up to 4K@60 (4:4:4) 18 Gbps over long cable runs up to 100 meters without the need for an external power supply or additional extenders.
- High Resolution over Long Range — Active cable supports resolutions up to 4K@60 (4:4:4) over long cable runs up to 100 meters.
- High Data Transfer Rate — Up to 18 Gbps.
- No External Power Needed — Powers the active units via the HDMI connector with a power consumption of only 0.25W:50mA @5V.
- Comprehensive HDMI Support — HDCP 2.2, HDR–10, HLG, Dolby Vision™, deep color, x.v.Color™, 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby® TrueHDm DTS–HD Master Audio®, EDID and CEC.
- Extremely Durable — integrated. stainless steel, corrugated tube with Kevlar reinforcement protects the internal optical fibers. A TPU jacket, heavy duty connectors and robust waterproof & impact resistant connector covers ensure high pulling strength and compression load. Dispensed from a solid, mobile plastic spool.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions from 10 to 100m (33 to 328ft).
- Long term tensile strength test: 400N (41 kg, 90lbs)
- Short term tensile strength test: 800N (81 kg, 180lbs)
- Warranty: 7 Years