Kramer AV C-DP-10
4K DisplayPort Cable - High Speed - 10'
The Kramer Electronics C−DP is a high−resolution DisplayPort cable for video signals up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution supporting DisplayPort 1.2 standard. C−DP supports an HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2) bandwidth of up to 21.6 Gbps. The cable is triple shielded for superior noise immunity.
Primary Features Include:
- High–Performance Professional Cable — supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) and an HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2) bandwidth of up to 21.6 Gbps.
- Content Protection Support — DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP 2.2.
- Daisy Chain Multiple Monitors — With MST (Multi–Stream) support.
- Secure Connections — Includes molded DisplayPort connectors with latches.
- Quality Construction — Triple shielded for superior noise immunity.
- Backward Compatibility — Compatible with DisplayPort 1.1.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 0.9 to 15.0m (3 to 50ft).
- Conductor: 28 AWG
- Color: Black
- Connectors: Male Connectors on Both Ends
- Warranty: 7 Years