Kramer AV 614R/T
DVI over One-Fiber Detachable Optical Transmitter & Receiver
The 614R/T from Kramer or the 614T and 614R are a detachable optical transmitter and receiver pair for sending DVI-D signals with resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over one multimode fiber optic cable with SC connectors. These devices work by having the 614T converting the DVI-D signal to an optical signal that it then transmits to the 614R. The 614R the receives and decodes the optical signals back to a single link DVI-D signal. This pair has a max range of up to 1640' in multimode, making them a great solution in digital flat panel and plasma displays used in medical, commercial and travel applications, as well in conference rooms, auditoriums, kiosks with digital flat panel displays for presenting information, and LED signboards in streets and stadiums.
The main features of the 614R/T is having a maximum data rate of 6.75Gbps, supported resolutions up to WUXGA, 2K or 1080p, the long range of 1640', 1 SC multimode fiber optic cable connector, and EDID capture that copies and stores the EDID from a display device (614T). These connectors have no EMI/RFI for connected cables, is HDTV compatible, but is not HDCP compliant. With its nano tools size this transmitter and receiver pair is a great light weight extremely low impact footprint item, comes with two external 5V DC power adapters, and is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Inputs: 1 DVI (614T), 1 multimode fiber optic with SC connector (614R)
- Outputs: 1 multimode fiber optic with SC connector (614T), 1 DVI (614R)
- Compatible Cable: 1 SC multimode fiber optic cable
- Power Consumption: 5V DC 300mA max (614T), 200mA max (614R)
- Standards Compliance: Certified for medical applications according to IEC 6060112 (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Laser Standards Compliance: IEC 608251, FDA 21CFR1040: Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products
- Included Accessories: Two 5V DC/1A power supplies
- Warranty: 7 Years
- Not HDCP Compliant