Hall Technologies HSM-44-BX
4x4 HDMI 4K Matrix Switch, HDBaseT Out, HDCP 2.2, RS-232
The Hall Research HSM-44-BX is a 4x4 HDMI and HDBaseT matrix switcher that features 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI and 4 HDBaseT outputs. Each output houses an integrated video splitter so that simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT connections are provided. The HDBaseT outputs are compatible with all compliant HDBaseT receivers, and extend HDMI, IR, RS-232, Ethernet and Power over a single CAT6 cable at a length of 328'. The matrix switcher supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 and HDMI resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0.
The HSM-44-BX can be controlled via the front panel buttons, IP (Telenet), RS-232 and IR. The front panel also exhibits a two-line LCD, displays the current video routing, creates or recalls presets, changes EDID configurations, and is designed for maximum intuitiveness for you or your end user.
Convenient for conference rooms, boardrooms, or multimedia presentations, the Hall Research HSM-44-BX is an ideal HDMI matrix switcher for your HDMI distribution needs!
- EDID Management
- Simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT on each output
- HDBaseT distance: Up to 328' using a single CAT6 cable
- Control: Front panel buttons, IP (Telenet), RS-232, IR
- HDMI Support: Compliant with 3D video and deep-color
- HDMI Audio Specs: PCM, Dolby, DTS, and HD audio standards
- Included Accessories: USA Power Cord, IR Remote, Rack mounting brackets (2pcs), RS-232 cable, 6x IR Detectors (for IR Input/IR EXT ports), 5x IR Emitters (for IR Output ports), 8x 3 Pin screw terminals (for RS-232 connectors), User Manual.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.3" x 7.8" x 1.8"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years