Power Source Conditioner w/ Retract. LED Lamps - 6 Outlets
- Input - 15 Amp capacity required
- Output - 15 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- Transverse (Differential) Mode:
- >40 dB from 10Khz. - 100 kHz.
Featuring the Furman ELITE-15I 6 Outlet Power Source Conditioner with Retractable LED Lamps. This power conditioner is built with many different technologies exclusive to Furman. Technological developments such as Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT) and Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP). Those technologies help eliminate equipment failure as well as reducing differential AC noise. This conditioner can be used in studios, live sound, broadcast facilities, and home theaters.
Furman’s filtration technology (LiFT) suppresses linear AC noise evenly across a very wide bandwidth. Resulting in a lower noise floor for the user’s audio system, better picture on video displays, and protection from the possibility of data corruption or loss. It dramatically reduces differential AC noise while feeding the users devices clean, filtered AC power. The ELITE-15I ensures consistent peak performance from the user’s equipment.
Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) offers protection to connected equipment from daily exposure to, even the highest level, of spikes and surges. SMP absorbs the surges without deterioration of the circuit or contamination to the ground line. It maximizes the longevity of connected equipment, provides peak performance, and minimizes the risk of downtime or failure.
With 12V triggering for remote control, the ELITE-15I is compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional equipment can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack if desired. Another convenient feature of this power conditioner is the retractable LED lamps located on the front panel. With all of these technologies and features, this conditioner is a smart addition to any AV system.
- >80 dB from 100 Khz. 1GHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 100 ohms line impedance)
- 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination
- (188 V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input)
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (>140 VAC)
- Telco Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- Shutdown Range: 140 VAC +/- 3 VAC
- 1 (linearly filtered outlet - front panel)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlets - rear panel)
- 2 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for video components)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.15" x 17" x 14.75" (Standard 1 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years