Furman ELITE-20 PF I
Power Source Conditioner w/ Retract. LED Lamps - 12 Outlets
Featuring the Furman ELITE-20 PF I 12 Outlet Power Source Conditioner with Retractable LED Lamps. This power conditioner is built with many different technologies exclusive to Furman. Technological developments such as Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT), Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Those technologies help eliminate equipment failure as well as reducing differential AC noise and protecting equipment from extreme voltage. This conditioner can be used in studios, live sound, broadcast facilities, and home theaters.
Furman’s filtration technology (LiFT) suppresses linear AC noise evenly across a very wide bandwidth. Resulting in a lower noise floor for the user’s audio system, better picture on video displays, and protection from the possibility of data corruption or loss. It dramatically reduces differential AC noise while feeding the users devices clean, filtered AC power. The ELITE-20 PF I ensures consistent peak performance from the user’s equipment.
Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) offers protection to connected equipment from daily exposure to, even the highest level, of spikes and surges. SMP absorbs the surges without deterioration of the circuit or contamination to the ground line. It maximizes the longevity of connected equipment, provides peak performance, and minimizes the risk of downtime or failure.
Another unique feature of Furman's ELITE-20 PF I is automatic Extreme-Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Which protects itself and connected equipment from extreme voltage spikes. It is constantly monitoring incoming voltage and automatically turns off the unit and all connected equipment when it is fed 137 volts or higher.
Furman has also designed Power Factor Technology to help power amplifiers to accurately reproduce audio signals while sounding their best. This technology does so by lowering AC line impedance while supplying a momentary current reservoir that feeds 4 excess amps of continuous current with over 55 amps of peak current provided to power amplifiers.
With 12V triggering for remote control, the ELITE-20 PF I is compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional equipment can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack if desired. Another convenient feature of this power conditioner is the retractable LED lamps located on the front panel. With all of these technologies and features, this conditioner is a smart addition to any AV system.
- Retractable LED Lamps: illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- Linear Noise Attenuation:
- Transverse (Differential) Mode: >40 dB from 5 kHz - 100 kHz, >80 dB from 100 Khz 1GHz
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC: Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination, 188 V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input
- Shutdown Range: 140 VAC +/- 3 VAC
- Outlets: 1 (Ultra-Linearly filtered outlet - front panel) | 8 (Ultra-Linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for either video or audio components, 4 with 12V triggering) | 4 (Power Factor Technology amplifier outlets 4.5 amps RMS reserve - resistive load - over 55 amps peak charge, 2 with 5 second delay via 12V triggering)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4" x 17" x 14.75" (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years