Furman ELITE-15 DM I
Power Source Conditioner w/ Digital Meters - 12 Outlets
Featuring the ELITE-15 DM I Linear Filtering AC 12 Outlet Power Source Conditioner w/ Digital Meters from Furman. This dual metering power source conditioner is built with many revolutionary technologies such as LiFT, SMP, and EVS. These technological developments help eliminate equipment failure, reduce differential AC noise, and extreme voltage spikes. This conditioner can be used in studios, live sound, broadcast facilities, and home theaters.
Furman’s filtration technology (LiFT) suppresses linear AC noise evenly across a very wide bandwidth. Resulting in a lower noise floor for the user’s audio system, better picture on video displays, and protection from the possibility of data corruption or loss. It dramatically reduces differential AC noise while feeding the users devices clean, filtered AC power. The ELITE-15 DM I ensures consistent peak performance from the user’s equipment.
Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) offers protection to connected equipment from daily exposure to, even the highest level, of spikes and surges. SMP absorbs the surges without deterioration of the circuit or contamination to the ground line. It maximizes the longevity of connected equipment, provides peak performance, and minimizes the risk of downtime or failure.
Another unique feature of Furman's ELITE-15 DM I is automatic Extreme-Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Which protects itself and connected equipment from the extreme voltage spikes. It is constantly monitoring incoming voltage and automatically turns off the unit and all connected equipment when it is fed 137 volts or higher.
With 12V triggering for remote control, the ELITE-15 DM I is compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional equipment can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack if desired.
- >80 dB from 100 Khz. 1GHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 100 ohms line impedance)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression
- 120VAC Line (Series Multi-Stage Protection, non-sacrificial with zero ground contamination, 188V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input)
- Telco, Cable / Satellite (Less than .1dB line loss)
- Shutdown Range: 140 VAC +/- 3 VAC
- Laboratory grade dual voltage and current meters
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital component
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
- 9 (linearly filtered outlets - rear panel (6) switching 12V triggered)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components (2) switching 12V triggered)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4" x 17" x 14.75" (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years