15A Remote Duplex, EVS, SmartSequencing Extender w/ 10' Cord
- Main Specs:
- AC Voltage Input Range: 90-139VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating: 15 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord: 3/14AWG, 10', black, fixed, NEMA 5-15P plug
Furman's CN-15MP 15A Remote Duplex, EVS, SmartSequencing Extender with 10' Cord provides flexibility to any installation scenario by extending the benefits of SmartSequencing to electronics outside of the equipment rack. This product allows the user to daisy-chain units and fully control them via Furman's exclusive SmartSequencing technology.
The SmartSequencing technology allows the user to remotely and safely cycle through power sequentially. It also allows large complex AV systems to bidirectionally, safely power up or down with the simple press of a button or turn of a key. With DIP switches and a potentiometer, the CN-15MP allows customization of settings such as fine tuning sequencing delays and 12V On/Off. Lending an unprecedented level of power management and control-switching options while streamlining from start to finish.
This sequencer also has Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) which safeguards against operation during under and over voltage conditions. It also has a cover shield which adds security and prevents unauthorized personnel from tampering with the settings. As well as a Forced Off immediate shutdown for added safety and fire ordinance compliance. With all of these features and technology, the user will have many years of trouble free operation with the CN-15MP.
- AC Receptacles: 2 NEMA 5-15R's (1 duplex)
- User Interface:
- Circuit Breaker: Pushbutton, 15A
- Side Panel DIP Switch Features (with security cover): 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off GND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Side Panel Potentiometer
- Top Panel Control:
- Remote Terminal: +5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- SmartSequencing: Phoenix-type 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop - 1000' nominal)
- Remote Terminal: Phoenix-type 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals
- +12V, STAT, REM, GND, DLY_OUT (Class 1 Wiring)
- Force Off: Phoenix-type 2-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF (Class 1 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible: Yes, indirectly, when connected via SmartSequencing to a Furman Smart Sequencer with an RS-232 port
- IP Accessibility: Optional IP control via Telnet, HTTP, or BlueBOLT when used in conjunction with SmartSequencing
- Voltmeter: Available with SmartSequencing Ethernet option, 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter: Available with SmartSequencing Ethernet option, 1A accuracy
- Additional Specs:
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS)
- AC Undervoltage Protection: EVS, 77VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage Protection: EVS, 140VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset Modes: Manual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- Cover Shield: for added security
- Front panel diagnostic indicators (LED): Power, Extreme Voltage, Primary Link, Secondary Link
- 2 Power Outlets on 1 bank providing 1800 Watts of AC power
- Power Consumption (No Load): 10 Watts
- Safety Agency: CSA, RoHS Compliant
- Included Items: Miniport CN-15MP, Quick Start Guide, Phoenix Type Connectors
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.375" x 6.25" x 2"
- Weight: 3.75lbs.
- Warranty: 15 Years