HDMI/USB over HDBaseT 2.0 Receiver - 328'
The FSR HD-HU-SP-Rx is a HDMI/USB over HDBaseT 2.0 Receiver that can accept signals from up to 328' away. The HDBaseT 2.0 input on this device is a true HDBaseT 5-Play input, meaning that it receives HD Video, Audio, Bi-Directional RS-232 Control, Ethernet, and Power all via 1 Cat-6A shielded cable from the compatible transmitter up to 328'. The HD-HU-SP-Rx is a perfect solution where remote users may want to control PC sources with keyboard and mouse, interactive display operation, data transmission or USB streaming devices.
Units also have a long reach mode available; which reached 150 meters (492ft.) for 5-Play with USB, but at only 1080P HD video Resolution (60Hz. 24bit Deep Color). Installers can select USB host or device settings on both the Tx and Rx, and the units can be powered from either as well.
There is also a separate unbalanced analog audio output on the Rx unit, this audio signal travels on its own dedicated channel of the HDBaseT signal separate from the HDMI embedded audio signal.
- One analog stereo audio pass through from Transmitter in to Receiver out over HDBaseT
- Bi-directional USB pass through, USB Host/Device adjustable in both Transmitter and Receiver
- Built in 100MBase-T Ethernet Switch integral to both Transmitter and Receiver
- Audio & Video, Power, Ethernet, RS232 and IR pass-through over HDBaseT
- Additional pluggable screw terminal connection power port