4x1 Scaling Switcher w/ HDBaseT & HDMI Outputs - 4K/60 4:2:0
The FSR DV-HDSS-41-Tx is a Digital Video 4x1 Scaling Switcher Transmitter with HDBaseT & HDMI Outputs that supports resolutions up to 4K UHD / 2160p (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz 4:2:0 8-bit. This scaling switcher/transmitter is a compact all-in-one solution for small collaborations and huddle areas where external control systems may not be required. The HDBaseT output on this device is a true HDBaseT 5-Play output, meaning that it transmits HD Video, Audio, Bi-Directional RS-232 Control, Ethernet, and Power all via 1 Cat-6A shielded cable out to 328'. Due to the scaling engine the DV-HDSS-41-Tx does need to be powered locally, but it can remotely power any of the other FSR compatible HDBaseT receivers or non-scaling receivers via the Cat-6A shielded cable. The DV-HDSS-41-Tx supports HDMI 1.4 and is HDCP 1.4 compliant, has an Analog stereo audio input coupled and embedded with the analog video on HDMI, has a VGA (HD-15) input that supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz resolutions.
This very easy to use and install device can be controlled via front panel push-buttons, contact closure, RS-232, or through Auto-switching to the last connected input, when detecting any input connected or disconnected. Equally it also provides LED feedback for contact closures and will work with FSR's HuddleVU Collaboration System (sold separately). The DV-HDSS-41-Tx Digital Video Scaling Switcher Transmitter can be packaged with FSR's HuddleVU HV-T6-BLK table box, 2 HDMI Retractors, 1 DisplayPort Retractor, 1 VGA retractor, and a MINI-VU Table providing a full collaboration system (not included), to provide an easily integrated full collaboration setup. Making this an ideal solution for use in boardrooms, classrooms, command and control centers, and in digital signage type applications.
- Supported Audio Formats: PCM 2.0 and Dolby 5.1, HDBaseT Out: Multi-channel digital audio supports up to 7.1 DTS Master HD & Dolby True HD, Audio Out: Balanced Stereo Audio Left/Right PCM 2.0
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ-45 (Shielded) 100Base-T Ethernet
- RS-232: (2) 1 x 3-pin captive screw terminal (Tx/Rx/Ground) (Control and Pass Through)
- Control: RS-232, Front Panel, Contact Closure (with +12v LED's), or Autosense (Priority or Last In/LIFO)
- HDBaseT 5-Play: HD Video, Audio, Control (RS-232), 100Base-T Ethernet, PoH (Power Over HDBaseT) Transmitter
- Power Supply: DC 12V 3A (must be powered locally), 22W max. consumption
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.6" x 6.46" x 0.83"
- Warranty: 3 Years
- For best resolutions and ESD performance it is recommended to use a shielded Cat-6A cable