HDBaseT 2.0, HDMI, PC, USB, Wall Plate Transmitter 4K60, 329'
- Inputs: 1x VGA, 1x HDMI
- Outputs: HDBaseT (RJ-45)
- Input Resolution Support: Up to 4K 4:2:0
- Output Resolution Support: Up to 4K 4:2:0
The HD-HPCUWP-Tx from FSR is a 329' HDBaseT 2.0, HDMI, PC, USB, Wall Plate Transmitter that is housed in a 2-gang Decora style wall plate that can send 4k@60Hz resolutions (resolutions and distances depend on type of Cat cable being used). Using HDBaseT 2.0 technology, this device is a true HDBaseT 5-play device that can transmit HD Video, Audio, Bi-Directional Control (RS-232 & IR), Ethernet, and Bi-Directional Power via a single shielded Cat-6A cable out to 329', it also carries two-way USB 2.0 on the same cable.
On the front of the wall plate there is an HDMI in & VGA Video In (HD-15 female) with Audio In (1/8" mini jack), IR Reader Window, and input selector button. The HD-HPCUWP-Tx is designed to work with any of FSR's 100 Meter HDBaseT Receivers and receives its power from them as well (must be used with FSR's USB compatible receivers to use the USB functions). The rear of the wall plate contains Ethernet and HDBaseT RJ-45 Ports as well as captive screw terminals for IR-Out, RS-232, and +12v In/Out. The Ethernet and +12v Out have been designed to be used with FSR's FLEX LT-200 3.5" Color Touch Panel (not included) with integrated control system which can communicate back to your rack along with video, audio, and power all over 1 CAT-6A Shielded Cable up to 329'.
- HDMI or VGA with stereo audio input selection via manual push-button, or auto switching
- Independent analog stereo audio input channel providing an independent analog audio output channel at the HDBaseT Receiver
- Display Auto-power feature via CEC or RS-232
- High-speed USB 2.0, up to 480Mbps, over HDBaseT up to 100m
- Ports: USB 2.0
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Audio Input: 1 x unbalanced stereo 3.5mm mini jack, binding with VGA input, 1 x independent unbalanced stereo 3.5mm mini jack
- Supported Audio Formats: HDMI: Stereo, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio Unbalanced mini jack: Stereo
- Supported Video Range using Cat5e: 4K30 4:2:0 at 295' / 1080p at 328'
- Supported Video Range Using Cat6/6a/7: 4K30 4:2:0
- Dims (WxHxD): 3.6" x 4.1" x 1.7"
- Weight: .4 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years