Chairman Microphone for Eiki EM Series Wireless Conference System
The Eiki EMC02 Chairman Microphone unit is part of Eiki's EM Series Wireless Conference System that makes an outstanding choice for both fixed conference room installations and portable setups. At the heart of the new EM Series Wireless Conference System is its 2.4G wireless technology, which employs 24-bit PCM high precision audio—resulting in lossless wireless transmission with signal quality that is comparable to a wired connection.
Please Note: This is just the microphone unit, you will need the main unit and other microphones for a complete system.
With an effective pickup range of roughly 1.6 feet, the system’s two pluggable gooseneck microphones—the EMC02 Chairman Unit and the EMD02 Delegate Unit—offer a light ring that lights red to indicate who is speaking at any given time. The EMC02 Chairman Unit can override all EMD02 Delegate microphones and approve or reject delegates who request to speak. When the EMC02 Chairman microphone is engaged, all EMD02 Delegate microphones are silenced until the Delegate microphone turns off—effectively ensuring that the person leading the meeting is not interrupted. The EM Series Wireless Conference System supports upward of 255 microphones, three of which can be EMC02 Chairman Units. The two microphone models operate using two common 1.5V AA batteries or NiMH rechargeable batteries. Both microphones have a standby time range upwards of 20 hours and offer continuous speech for 7 hours.
- Built-in frequency shift, feedback suppression, intelligent balancing, etc anti-howling functions, effectively enhance the sound transmission gain.
- Digital encryption self-adaption frequency hopping spread spectrum technology, high confidentiality
- Support 255 pcs microphone include Chairman unit/Delegate unit
- Supports up to 4 microphone units speaking at the same time.
- Microphone may use two common 1.5V AA batteries and support the NI-MH battery, standby time up to 20 hours, and continuous speech 7 hours.