4K HDMI 2.0, Single SC Fiber Cable Tx/Rx Set - 656'
The FO-HDM4K-200-EMIX-SET Transmitter/Receiver Extender Set over Single SC OM3 Fiber Cable has been designed to extend 4K video and multi-channel audio formats to any compatible 4K display up to 656' away. Video signals include 4K60 (4096x2160) and 4K60 (UHD 3840x2160), 3D and Full HD 1080p/60. This kit includes both a Transmitter (FO-HDM4K-200-EMIX-S) and Receiver (FO-HDM4K-200-EMIX-R) with one FTP output port that allows users to extend video and audio up to 656'. Input and Output ports support HBR2 cable assembly and can handle up to 5.4Gbps/lane data rate (18Gbps). EDID and Hot Plug channels are transmitted by copper line. Avenview has also re-designed the enclosure of these devices allow them to be easily installed into any environment, behind a monitor, or rack mounted on a rack shelf. With this new compact rugged design, installers now benefit from a complete solution that keeps pace with the new trends of rackmounted 4K streaming, network connected devices that are in demand with the latest Smart TV, ultra HD monitors and content.
- Data Rate: 18Gbps (5.4/ graphics channel)
- Signal transmission through one SC terminated Multimode fiber optic (OM3)
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP Compliant
- CEC Compliant
- Supports SCDC (Scrambling) function
- Real EDID Transmission
- Audio Supported: Surround Sound Up to 7.1 Channel or Stereo Digital Audio
- HDMI Connector: Type A (19-pin Female)
- Fiber Type: 50/125 Multi-mode glass fiber OM3 rated fiber
- Power Supply (2 x Included): 5 V/2 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Included Cables: 2 x HDIMI (Copper Cable - 3')
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 114L x 25W x 20H(mm) for each unit
- Warranty: 3 Years