6x2 1080P Presentation Switcher Scaler with 1 HDBaseT Out
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 2 VGA
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 HDBaseT(Mirroring)
- HDBaseT output: Sends HD video, power, and bi-directional RS-232 and IR to a compatible receiver up to 230'
- Integrated scaler: Upscales to 1080P to both outputs
The Aurora DXP-62 is a 6x2 presentation switcher/scaler designed to provide all your switching and scaling needs in one small and a affordable unit. The switcher features 4 HDMI and 2 VGA inputs, and 1 HDMI and 1 HDBaseT output. The HDBaseT output sends HD video, power, and bi-directional RS-232 and IR to a compatible receiver. Use the HDMI out for short runs and the HDBaseT out for long runs up to 230', the outputs can also be used to mirror each other.
The DXP-62 also features priority auto switching, it will detect the last plugged in input when the system is booted up. When powered on and a device is unplugged it will switch to the lowest numbered input. The switcher/scaler features four external audio inputs, and a microphone input with independent volume control. You can also easily connect this unit to an external amplifier, the unit features audio de-embedding with a line level stereo output.
The switcher can be controlled via the front panel buttons with display, RS-232, and IR. Included are rack ears if rack mounting is desired, just one less item that you would need to purchase. The integrated scaler outputs 1080P to both outputs automatically for a clean HD presentation, the DXP-62 is an ideal choice when you need multi-format switching.
- Priority auto switching
- Audio de-embedding out
- Microphone input with volume control
- Includes: 2 x Mounting Ears, 1 x Power Cable(DC 12V), 1 x RS232 Cable, 2 x VGA converting cables (male VGA to female YPbPr, length: 400 mm), 7 x Captive screw connectors, 4 x Screws (black color), 6 x Plastic Cushions
- Warranty: 3 year limited