OmniStream Dual Channel Networked AV Encoder - HDMI 2.0 and 4k
The Atlona OmniStream 512 (AT-OMNI-512) is a top of the line dual channel networked AV encoder that has been designed for us in Atlona's OmniStream AV over IP solutions. This encoder features two independent channels of encoding for two HDMI 2.0 sources up to 4K @ 60 Hz and HDR (High Dynamic Range), plus embedded audio and RS-232 or IR control pass-through. Additionally this OmniStream Encoders offers advanced high-quality, VC-2 visually lossless video compression, optimized for motion video content.
The Atlona OmniStream 512 achieves extremely low, sub-frame latency when paired with OmniStream AV decoders. This dual-channel encoder is housed in a half-width rack enclosure with front-to-back air flow, and is ideal for high-density, compact installation in a centralized equipment location.
- Best-in-class AV over IP performance and reliability over Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual-channel AV encoder for HDMI® up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio and RS-232 or IR control pass-through
- Supports UHD @ 60 Hz plus HDR formats
- Simplify integration with plug-and-play network switch compatibility
- Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Multi-room or whole-house AV systems – OmniStream R-Type enables cost-effective system design, allowing the connection of any number of sources to any number of displays, throughout a residence. OmniStream delivers equal performance over new or legacy network cable infrastructure, including CAT 5e.
- Bars, restaurants, offices, meeting spaces, and other commercial environments – Expand the system by adding encoders and decoders, making video wall, digital signage, and many other applications simple and easy.
- Home theater and gaming – OmniStream R-Type delivers the uncompromising performance of traditional baseband video systems, making it ideal for applications where both image quality and low latency are crucial.
OmniStream AV over IP systems are remarkably easy to set up and manage – whether for a meeting room, residence, divisible room, or an entire university campus. Atlona Management System (AMS) 2.0 features automatic network device discovery, plus an intuitive web-based GUI that lets you configure virtual routing for AV, control, and data over the network – just as easily as you would with conventional AV matrix switching.
AMS also streamlines and simplifies management of OmniStream systems through continuous system monitoring, notifications and alerts, event logging, multi-device configuration and backup, automated firmware updates, remote device control, and more.