OmniStream Single Channel Networked AV HDMI 4k/UHD - Decoder
The Atlona OmniStream AT-OMNI-121 is a single channel networked AV decoder with the ability to accept a single independent channel of decoding for one HDMI source up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio and RS-232 control. Part of Atlona's AV over IP product family that has been designed for distributing 4k video, audio, and control over a standard 1 Gigabit network. This product was designed to deliver the performance and dependability of traditional AV distribution, with virtually unlimited scalability, security, and cost efficiency of integrating over IP networks. Atlona has engineered the OmniStream from the ground up using several industry-exclusive capabilities including high density encoding and decoding, redundant AV networks and stream, secure content distribution, network error resilience, quality 4K/UHD @30Hz 4:4:4 resolutions support and compression with extremely low latency, and audio distribution. Being developed to address many technical challenges associated with converging video onto IP networks, the OmniStream was to integrate easily into a new or existing Gigabit network infrastructure while delivering the same reliability, performance, and image quality that is expected of a baseband or HDbaseT video system.
The OmniStream 121 features SMPTE VC-2, a visually lossless compression for critical-quality video applications, with extremely low, sub-frame latency from encode to decode. It also includes selectable AES-128 encryption, and SMPTE 2042 forward error correction for robust AV distribution spanning multiple networks. This single channel decoder comes housed in a half-width rack enclosure which is ideal for high-density rack installations.
Furthermore the AT-OMNI-121 has been designed for Pro AV Integration. It includes several features for optimizing integration and enhancing professional AV presentations. EDID and HDCP management features are built-in to ensure reliable, consistent system operation and compatibility with devices. EDID management includes the option to assign an EDID capture format display at an OmniStream AV decoder. There are aspect ratio controls available that allow users to specify the presentation viewing format as desired. In addition there is an option to overlay a logo image (PNG with transparent background) onto an AV presentation for corporate or company branding. In the event of an interruption in the AV stream, or between presentations, a full-screen image can also be displayed as well.
- HDCP 1.4 switchable & HDCP 2.2 hardware capable
- Ethernet Speeds: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Address: DHCP, static
- Codec: VC-2
- IP Protocol: RTP
- Latency: 0.5 frames (e.g. 1080p@60Hz latency is <8ms) Note: Unusual network configurations may increase overall latency
- Bitrate: Up to 900 Mbps
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Scaling: Up/Down Conversion: Audio Formats Digital In/Out: LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1 Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos DTS, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Bit Depth: up to 24-bit
- Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering: With PoE, encoders can conveniently be powered over the network from a PoE-equipped network switch
- Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless video compression
- Multi-Channel Audio Compliant: Streams PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Automatic Display Control: Enables display and volume control through AMS and front panel controls. Control signals transmitted via CEC or RS-232
- Warranty: 10 Years