4K/60 4:4:4 HDR 4x1 HDMI Switcher w/ Auto-Switching - HDCP 2.2
- Inputs: 4 x HDMI
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI
- Supported Resolutions: Up to UHD 4K/60 4:4:4
- Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
The Atlona JunoX 451 (AT-JUNO-451) is a high-performance 4x1 HDMI switcher designed for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and will support the highest 4K/UHD resolutions (4K/60 4:4:4), with HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. Being designed for residential applications to keep pace with the latest 4K/UHD and HDR sources used in high-quality home theater systems, this device is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats that are supported in the HDMI 2.0a specifications, plus it has the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. Designed for reliable Auto-Switching the AT-JUNO-451 will automatically select an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HDP) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation without interruption with all video sources, including DVR's, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HDP line at the 5 volt "high" state but may not be delivering active video.
Other primary features built-in to the AT-JUNO-451 includes EDID management features and automatic input switching. It also supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) for receiving digital audio from a television. A TOSLINK digital audio output is provided for sending ARC or de-embedded HDMI audio to an AV receiver or soundbar (not included). This JunoX Series HDMI switcher can be controlled via Ethernet, RS-232, and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included. This unit supports the following Multi-channel audio formats: PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio. In addition it allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a residential or professional audio system.
Designed for an array of installation type applications utilizing the latest UHD and HDR sources, such as Ultra HD Blue-ray players, flat panel displays, to high-end content distribution and professional AV applications with full-motion, highly detail 4K graphics presentations. The Atlona AT-JUNO-451, is a high quality 4x1 Auto Switcher that comes with amazing features, and at an amazing price. It is backed by a 10 year warranty from Atlona.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- HDMI Resolution Distance @ 4K: up to 15'
- HDMI Resolution Distance @ 1080p: up to 30'
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Control: TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Supported HDMI Audio: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Audio Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Power Consumption: 6.6W
- Power Supply: Input: AC100-240V - 50/60Hz / Output: DC 5V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.0 x 8.6 x 5.9"
- Weight: 1.82 lbs
- Included Accessories: 1 x Female captive screw connector 5 pin: RS-232 and IR IN, 2 x Mounting plates, 4 x Rubber feet, 8 x Screws, 1 x IR remote control, 1 x Installation guide
- Warranty: 10 Years