PTZ Camera with HDMI Output and USB
The Atlona AT-HDVS-CAM-HDMI is an enterprise-grade PTZ camera designed for use in video conferencing and other applications such as lecture capture and distance learning. It features an HDMI output, as well as a USB 2.0 interface for video and camera control. Simultaneous video output is available over both interfaces. Through USB, the HDVS-CAM-HDMI seamlessly integrates with the Omega™ Series and HDVS-300 System for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension.
The HDMI output is ideal for use with a video conferencing codec, lecture capture appliance, or PC equipped for video capture. The HDVS-CAM-HDMI delivers high performance, professional-quality imaging with video resolutions up to 1080p @ 60 Hz over HDMI and 1080p @ 30 Hz for USB 2.0, as well as fast and accurate auto-focusing, and a fast yet quiet pan and tilt mechanism. This PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, classrooms, training rooms, and many other environments. The HDVS-CAM-HDMI is available in black or white.
- Meeting spaces and conference rooms – The HDVS-CAM-HDMI works together with the USB extension capability of the Omega Series devices to enable simple, clean connectivity from the front wall to the meeting table. At the same time, the HDMI output can be used for monitoring on a secondary display.
- Classrooms and other instructional spaces – The HDVS-CAM-HDMI is ideal for distance learning and collaboration, as well as recording lectures. The HDMI and USB interfaces can be used simultaneously for conferencing and lecture capture applications.
- Legacy video conferencing systems – This camera can provide an effective upgrade to existing codecs, by delivering high quality imaging performance over HDMI. The HDVS-CAM-HDMI also brings software video conferencing capability via USB.
- High performance imaging, fine detail, and color rendering with 1/2.8 low-noise, HD CMOS sensor
- Multi-element zoom lens with 10x optical zoom and a 60.9 horizontal field of view
- Simultaneous video output over HDMI and USB
- Universal PC compatibility through standard UVC (USB Video Class) driver
- Works with popular soft codec and UC clients such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom , BlueJeans , Slack , WebEx , and GoToMeeting
- USB camera control available from compatible apps such as Zoom Rooms
- Up to 255 camera presets available, 10 accessible from IR remote
- Supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols
- Fast and accurate auto focus, plus auto white balance and auto exposure modes
- Fast and quiet pan and tilt mechanism
- Picture controls available for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma