PTZ Camera for HDVS-300 Soft Codec Conferencing System
Introducing the AT-HDVS-CAM PTZ Camera for HDVS-300 Soft Codec Conferencing System from Atlona. This camera is designed for use in soft codec conferencing applications with the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT. It seamlessly integrates with the above listed kit for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV as well as USB extension. The USB interface features video and camera control, with automatic input selection and, when a PC is connected, display powering.
This device delivers high quality 1080p resolutions @ 30 Hz in addition to quick & accurate auto-focusing and quiet yet fast pan and tilt. It can stream H.264-encoded video over TCP/IP, making this camera extremely versatile for a variety of applications including centralized helpdesk monitoring, lecture capture, and distance learning. Ideal settings include a wide range of small to medium-sized meeting spaces, training rooms, conference rooms and classrooms.
- AV: F1.6 - F3.0
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 lm, F1.8 with Automatic Gain Contol ON
- Video Compression: H.264, H.265
- Control Protocol: VISCA/Pelco-D/Pelco-P
- Network Protocol: RTSP/RTMP, ONVIF
- Pan Rotation: 170
- Tilt Rotation: -30 ~ 90
- Pan Control Speed: 0.1 - 180 / sec
- Tilt Control Speed: 0.1 - 80 / sec
- Power Consumption: 12 W
- Power Supply: Input: 110 - 220V AC 50/60 Hz, Output: 12V DC, 1 A
- Certification: CE, FCC
- Weight: 3.08 lbs.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 6.59 x 5.90 x 5.90"
- Included Items: IR Remote, Mounting Hardware, USB Type-A (Male to Male) Cable, Lens Cap, External Universal Power Supply, Installation Guide
- Warranty: 10 years