Avance 4K/UHD HDMI Extender Kit
The Atlona AT-AVA-EX70C-BP-KIT is an Avance Series HDBaseT extender kit that supports control pass-through and bidirectional remote power capabilities. The kit transmits 4K/UHD 60Hz 4:2:0 video up to 130 feet (40 meters) or 1080p 60Hz video up to 230 feet (70 meters). In addition to video with embedded multi-channel audio, RS-232 and IR control signals, and remote powering by either the transmitter or the receiver are supported on the single Category 6A/7 cable. EDID filtering and clock stretching ensure video transmission integrity and stable connections. Integrated HDBaseT link test allows quick verification of cable, termination, and link quality. Audio Return Channel (ARC) is available on the HDMI connections to minimize cabling in audio return applications.
The AT-AVA-EX70C-BP-KIT includes both transmitter and receiver endpoints. Compact enclosures and included brackets allow the devices to be surface mounted in furniture or behind a display. The AT-AVA-EX70C-BP-KIT delivers a cost-effective solution for extension of video, audio, control, and bidirectional power at resolutions up to 4K/UHD.
- Conference Room – Transmit 4K/UHD content from a laptop or room PC to the flat panel display at the front of the room.
- Classroom – Transmit 4K/UHD content from an instructor computer to a projector or flat panel display.
- Residential – Advanced integration features ensure transmission of content to a remote TV at resolutions up to 4K/UHD.
- EDID filtering prevents extension of unsupported resolutions
- HDBaseT link test verifies cable, termination, and link quality
- Signal: HDMI w/ARC
- Copy Protection: HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Pixel Clock: 300MHz
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Max 4k Resolution Range overCAT6/6a/7: 130'