Avance 4K/UHD HDMI Extender Kit
The Atlona AT-AVA-EX100CE-BP-KIT is an Avance Series HDBaseT extender kit that supports Ethernet, control pass-through, and bidirectional remote power capabilities. The kit transmits 4K/UHD 60Hz 4:2:0 video up to 330 feet (100 meters). In addition to video with embedded multi-channel audio, 100Base-T Ethernet data, RS-232 and IR control signals, and remote powering by either the transmitter or the receiver are supported on the single Category 6A/7 cable. EDID filtering and clock stretching ensure video transmission integrity and stable connections. Integrated HDBaseT link test allows quick verification of cable, termination, and link quality. Audio Return Channel (ARC) is available on the HDMI connections to minimize cabling in audio return applications.
The AT-AVA-EX100CE-BP-KIT includes both transmitter and receiver endpoints. Compact enclosures and included brackets allow the devices to be surface mounted in furniture or behind a display. The AT-AVA-EX100CE-BP-KIT delivers a cost-effective solution for extension of video, audio, Ethernet, control, and bidirectional power at resolutions up to 4K/UHD.
- Conference Room – Transmit 4K/UHD content from a laptop or room PC to the flat panel display at the front of the room.
- Classroom – Transmit 4K/UHD content from an instructor computer to a projector or flat panel display.
- Residential – Advanced integration features ensure transmission of content to a remote TV at resolutions up to 4K/UHD.
- EDID filtering prevents extension of unsupported resolutions
- HDBaseT link test verifies cable, termination, and link quality
- Extends 4K/UHD 60Hz 4:2:0 up to 100 meters (330 feet) with Category 6A/7 Extends bidirectional Ethernet data as well as RS-232 and IR control signals over HDBaseT
- Bidirectional remote power allows the kit to be powered by either the transmitter or the receiver over HDBaseT
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) minimizes cabling in applications where an audio return channel from the display is required
- EDID filtering prevents extension of unsupported resolutions to increase the integrity of video transmission
- HDMI Clock stretching provides more stable connections with problematic HDMI sources
- HDBaseT link test verifies cable, termination, and link quality for more reliable installations
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2, the latest specification for passing protected content between devices
- Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- Rear panel connections simplify wire management and save installation time
- Front panel USB port for firmware updates
- Warranty: 10 Years