Dual-Channel, 600W Commercial Amplifier
Atlas Sound's HPA602 is a dual-channel commercial high-power amplifier. This amplifier is ideal for use in commercial distributed systems (70V/100V) as well as professional environments that require 8Ω and 4Ω loads. The HPA602 is a terrific fit in nightclub environments, houses of worship, convention center, hotels, and retail stores.
The HPA602 sports generation-II class-D outputs. This ensures that the sound quality is superior to class AB amplifiers. This unit's cooling fan keep it running at optimal temperatures by pushing hot air out of the front panel. Other key features of this amplifier include the following details:
- Two Channels
- 4Ω, 8Ω, and 70.7V operation
- Balanced inputs
- Dante accessory card slot
- Fault reporting
- Remote turn on
- Stepped attenuators with security cover
- Stereo or parallel operation capability
- Auto-sensing 100V-240V~ AC mains power supply
- 2 x 300 Watt 4
- Balanced Input Euro Block Phoenix Style Connectors
- Remote Turn On
- Accessory Card Slot for Optional Dante Digital Network Audio Card
- Fault Reporting
- Soft Clip Limiter Protection
- Stepped Attenuators with Security Covers
- Stereo or Parallel Operating Modes
- Selectable Input Sensitivity
- High Efficiency Fan Cooling
- Cooling System: Fan (Varible With Temerature)
- Air Inlet Filter: Yes, Rear, Washable
- Cooling Air Flow Direction: Rear to Front
- Dimensions and Weight
- Rack Mount Requirements: 2 RU, 19"
- Unit Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 10.3"
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 6.69" x 16.5"
- Unit Weight: 14.8 lbs. (6.7kg)
- Warranty: 3 years