Dual-Channel, 1300W Commercial Amplifier
Atlas Sound's HPA1302 is a dual-channel commercial high-power amplifier. This amplifier is ideal for use in commercial distributed systems (70V/100V) as well as professional environments that require 8Ω and 4Ω loads. The HPA1302 is a terrific fit in nightclub environments, houses of worship, convention center, hotels, and retail stores.
The HPA1302 sports generation-II class-D outputs. This ensures that the sound quality is superior to class AB amplifiers. This unit's cooling fan keep it running at optimal temperatures by pushing hot air out of the front panel. Other key features of this amplifier include the following details.
- 2 x 650 Watt 4
- Balanced Input Euro Block Phoenix Style Connectors
- Remote Turn On
- Accessory Card Slot for Optional Dante Digital Network Audio Card
- Fault Reporting
- Soft Clip Limiter Protection
- Stepped Attenuators with Security Covers
- Stereo or Parallel Operating Modes
- Selectable Input Sensitivity
- High Efficiency Fan Cooling
- Wide Range Global Power Supply with Power Factor Correction
- Meets Energy Star Standards for 1W Standby Mod