4-Zone Audio Processor and Control System
- 2 accessory ports that support up to 8 plug and play accessories each (maximum 16 per AZM4)
- App-less virtual wall controller access via QR code or distributed URL
- Bell Scheduler
- Integrated message player
The Atlas Sound Atmosphere AZM4 is a 4-zone audio processor and the heart of an Atmosphere audio control system. Powerful DSP combined with innovative algorithms offer custom solutions for a wide variety of spaces. A built-in message player, virtual wall controllers, learning ambient noise sensing, Tilter Filter™, auto-gain, GPIO, bell scheduler, room combine, and many more features, make the AZM a processing powerhouse for automated audio system control.
The AZM4 is compatible with all six of the Atmosphere accessories for control, remote audio input, and ambient noise sensing. Up to 16 of these plug-and-play Accessories can be connected across 2 accessory ports on the AZM4, with each port designed to work reliably up to 1000ft.
Programming is made simple through a modern on-board web interface, optimized around common use-cases. Built around Progressive Web App technology, the control interface is device agnostic, responsive, and meticulously designed for an ideal user experience without sacrificing design freedom. In addition to Ethernet, built-in Wi-Fi allows for tablets and other controlling devices to connect directly to the AZM4.
- Room combine and groups
- Mono, stereo, and subwoofer support
- Auto noise compensation available for all zones
- On board WIFI to use as an access point or connect to existing Wi-Fi network
- Large library of AtlasIED speaker presets
- Accessory self-heal
- High Priority GPI input for integration with alarm system
- Wide selection of audio DSP objects