Dual Sided Pop Up Table Box with Custom Tabletop Surface
The Altinex Pop N' Plug PNP417 is a dual sided interconnect box that "pops up" into a raised position providing access to AV connectors and power when a user presses down on the top of the unit. When closed, the pop up box is concealed flush with the table's surface for sleek storage. The PNP417 is unique in the sense that it uses your tabletop cutout as the cover to your pop up making it hidden in your table. When not in use it's as if the connectors aren't hiding beneath at all. The PNP417 will lift custom cutouts up to 1.4 lbs.
The PNP417 ships with the following on each side of the pop up: 2 AC power w/ 9' power cord, 1 VGA connector, 2 RJ-45 CAT-6 connectors, 1 RJ-11 (phone) connector, and 1 3.5mm audio connector. All connectors come with 6’ cables and are fully terminated.
Min. Table Thickness: 0.500in
Max. Table Thickness: 1.125in (If your table is thicker than this please see drawing)
Click the customize button to configure your PNP417 with the connections you desire.
Connections on this unit can be customized. Our factory trained technicians build the unit to your exact requirements and ship it out assembled and ready to install. Customization and testing typically takes 2-3 days before shipping.
- Tabletop surface always matches
- Can lift up to 1.4lbs
- Table thickness: .5" to 1.125", can be used in thicker tables but requires custom work
- Top dimensions where cutout goes: Roughly 3.5" x 3"
- The cutout can be round, rectangular, square, or any shape desired
- Opens/closes by pressing on top
- Gas spring lift mechanism
- Warranty: 10 years, 1 year on spring