DXLink HDMI CAT6 4K Receiver - HDCP Compliant
The AMX DX-RX-4K is a twisted pair HDMI receiver module for AMX compatible DXLink devices that has support for 4K resolutions. The receiver accepts HDMI, audio, control, Ethernet, and power all over just one data cable. The unit scales your video perfectly while passing audio, it is also HDCP compliant.
The DX-RX-4K is perfect when you can't run an HDMI cable do to 50' distance limitations, or sometimes running an HDMI cable can't be done.
- DXLink HDMI receiver
- Resolution: Up to 4K, 480p up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:0)
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 3d
- Compatible DXLink transmitter passes power, power supply included if needed
- Progressive Resolution Support: 480p up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:0
- Distance: 328' via CAT6a or CAT7
- Deep Color Support: 24-bit, 30-bit*, 36-bit* *Only supported when the Receiver scaler is in Bypass mode using CEA-861 formats and the resolution is 1080p/60 or less
- Color Space Support: Input signal support for Y/Cb/Cr 4:4:4 and 4:2:2, output color-space is converted to RGB 4:4:4
- Dimensions: 1" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/5"
- Weight: 1.1lb
- Warranty: 3 years