Solecis 2 VGA, 3 HDMI Input 4K Auto Switcher: HDMI & Cat6 Out
The AMX SDX-514M-DX is a multi-format analog and digital 4K automatic switcher that has 3 HDMI and 2 VGA with audio inputs. For outputs it features 1 HDMI out as well as 1 DXLink mirroring out. The analog/digital switcher can handle all 5 of those different format inputs and it will automatically switch to the last detected input, it will then output a single HDMI or a single DXLink. The switcher has a built in transmitter so the DXLink can be used to transmit your HDMI over shielded Ethernet to a compatible DXLink device or receiver up to 100 meters away. The SDX-514M-DX is an economical and easy way to auto switch from HDMI and VGA without having to use any VGA to HDMI converters, this single box will do what multiple units would take eliminating failure points.
The switcher has integrated support for AxLink keypads, HDCP compliant, and TCP/IP communication via the two RJ-45 ports. Not only does the unit auto switch but it can be manually switched as well with the push buttons.
The switcher is also MyTurn ready and can accept the AMX HPA-MYT-RX receiver on the rear panel.
- Resolution: Up to 4K
- Audio Resolution: 16-bit and 24-bit
- Chroma Subsampling: RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 Audio Format Support: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8CHL-PCM Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels
- HDCP compliant
- Data Rate: 10.2Gbps
- Transmitter distance: up to 328' over shielded Cat6, Cat6A and Cat7
- Status indicators
- 3d support: Yes, when the HDMI DXLink RX Scaler is in Bypass mode and format is 1080p60 or less Audio Format Support
- Dimensions: 1 11/16" x 10" x 6 7/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs