HDMI & VGA Auto Switching Wall Plate, 4K, HDBaseT Out - 328'
The Zigen ZIG-POEWP-100 is a wall plate that features 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, and 1 audio connection that auto switches based on input detection. The signal gets sent out over an Ethernet cable via the integrated HDBaseT transmitter up to 328' away. The wall plate can send out resolutions up to 4K to compatible receivers such as the 4K ZIG-RXAV-100. The wall plate also has a button to manually select the source, there is an additional control button on the wall plate that can be used to control a device such as TV power on and off.
The unit can receive PoE from a compatible receiver so no power outlet is required, it can also be powered locally with an optionally purchased power supply. The wall plate can also be controlled via IR, RS-232, and a web control panel.
The Zigen ZIG-POEWP-100 is an affordable auto switching multi-format wall plate for your conference room, classroom video and audio distribution needs.
- Size: 2 gang
- Includes wall plate
- Color: White
- Resolution: Up to 4K/2K, 30Hz 24bpp. 4K/2K, 60Hz, 24bpp with 4:2:0 pixel format
- Distance: 328' @ 2160P60 4:2:0 8-Bit
- HDCP 2.2
- HDMI 2.0
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Receives PoE
- Video: Up To Ultra HD (2160P60 4:2:0 8-Bit)
- Audio: Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more
- Control: RS-232, IR, Web OS
- Warranty: 3 years