HDBaseT Receiver, PoE, HDMI 2.0, 4K, Ethernet, & Amplifier
The Zigen ZIG-POE-RXAV is a an HDBaseT receiver for your HDMI signal that can support resolutions up to 4K at a distance up to 328' from the built in 4K scaler. It also has support for HDMI 2.0, an Ethernet port, and a integrated 2 x 20 watt per channel amplifier that is pulled from the HDMI audio. This all in one solution is an ideal choice from a small conference room to a class room, just connect to a transmitter, display, and speaker and you are ready to present. The receiver can also send PoE to compatible transmitters making the installation of the transmitter easy since it won't require power. The receiver can be controlled via IR, RS-232, contact closures, and is web addressable.
The Zigen ZIG-POE-RXAV is a reliable way to send your 4K signal up to 328' with several added features that will make installation and operation easy.
- Video: Up To Ultra HD (2160P60 4:2:0 8-Bit)
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 1.4
- Control: IR, RS-232, 2 contact closures, and is web addressable
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio
- Includes: Remote control, power cord, IR receiver, 5 male captive screw connectors
- Video Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Wall mountable
- Dimensions: 5.9 X 2.9 X .95
- Weight: .67lbs
- Warranty: 3 years