HDBaseT 2.0 5-Play 4K HDMI Receiver
The Kramer TP-590RXR is a an HDBaseT receiver that meets the HDBaseT version 2.0 specifications. HDBaseT 2.0 adds 5-play and the ability to receive HDMI, audio, USB 2.0, Ethernet, and bi-directional IR and RS-232 for control over a single Ethernet cable (shielded Cat6 recommended). The receiver supports Power over Ethernet so the transmitter will send power which means there is no power supply needed. The receiver also features EDID pass through, embedded and unbalanced stereo audio transmission.
The receiver can receive the signal from the sold separately TP-590TXR transmtter up to 430ft at normal mode (2K), up to 328ft at normal mode (4K), and up to 590ft ultra mode (1080p at 60Hz at24bpp when using Kramer's BC−HDKat6a cable.
The Kramer TP-590RXR supports your long distance transmission needs with the latest in HDBaseT 2.0 technology.
- Inputs: 1 HDMI, 1 audio
- Outputs: 1 HHDMI
- Receives 5-play: HDMI, audio, USB 2.0, Ethernet, and bi-directional IR and RS-232
- Resolution: Support up to 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0)
- Receives power from transmitter
- HDBaseT Certified: V2.0 support
- HDMI Support: Deep color, x.v.Color, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC, 2K, 4K, 3D
- Distance: 430ft at normal mode (2K), up to 328ft at normal mode (4K), and up to 590ft ultra mode (1080p at 60Hz at24bpp when using Kramer's BC HDKat6a cable
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 4.45" x 1.0" W, D, H
- Weight: 1.32lbs
- Includes: Power supply
- Warranty: 7 years