Kramer AV TP-590TXR
HDBaseT 2.0 5-Play 4K HDMI Transmitter
The Kramer TP-590TXR is a an HDBaseT transmitter that meets the HDBaseT version 2.0 specifications. HDBaseT 2.0 adds 5-play and the ability to send HDMI, audio, USB 2.0, Ethernet, and bi-directional IR and RS-232 for control over a single Ethernet cable (shielded Cat6 recommended). The transmitter supports Power over Ethernet and will power a compatible receiver so it doesn't need a power supply. The transmitter also features EDID pass through, embedded and unbalanced stereo audio transmission.
The transmitter can send to the sold separately TP-590RXR receiver up to 430ft at normal mode (2K), up to 328ft at normal mode (4K), and up to 590ft ultra mode (1080p at 60Hz at24bpp when using Kramer's BC−HDKat6a cable.
The Kramer TP-590TXR supports your long distance transmission needs with the latest in HDBaseT 2.0 technology.
- Sends PoE to compatible receiver
- Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- Distance: 430ft at normal mode (2K), up to 328ft at normal mode (4K), and up to 590ft ultra mode (1080p at 60Hz at24bpp when using Kramer'sBC HDKat6a cable
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- HDMI Support: Deep color, x.v.Color, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD, CEC, 2K, 4K, 3D
- HDBaseT Certified: V2 support
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 4.45" x 1.0" W, D, H
- Weight: 1.32lbs
- Includes: Power supply
- Warranty: 7 years