HDMI Twisted Pair CAT5 Receiver
The Kramer PT-572+ is a DGKat twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The PT-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT 572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal. The PT-572+ receives the signal from the PT-571 over CAT6 cable, ideal when your runs are longer than 50'. When the PT-572+ is within 150' of the PT-571 the transmitter will power the receiver so the receiver doesn't need power.
Applications include: board, conference, and training rooms, presentation systems, and signal distribution and home theater.
- INPUTS: 1 RJ 45 connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI connector
- BANDWIDTH: Supports up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI and HDCP
- System Range: Up to 295ft at 1080i, or up to 98ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat524 cable. Up to 295ft at 1080i, or up to 230ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat623 cable. Up to 330ft at 1080i or up to 295ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat7a23 cable
- DIMENSIONS (WDH): 2.4" x 2.1" x 1"
- WEIGHT: 0.3lbs.
- Warranty: 7 Years