Active Optical High-Speed HDMI Cable, 4K/60 4:2:0 - 66'
The Kramer CRS-AOCH/COLOR-66 is an Active Optical HDMI Cable that was designed to run high-qualty 4K/60Hz (4:2:0) and 4K/30Hz (4:4:4) resolutions up to 66' feet away at 10.2Gbps. The CRS-AOCH/COLOR-66 was made to withstand some of the toughest conditions apparent in rental, staging, and production markets. Being constructed using a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) rated jacket gives this cable a resilient abrasion resistance, tensile strength and high tear resistance, while at the same time being thinner, lighter and more flexible that copper cables. It also provides transparent EDID and HDCP support and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference for critical AV installations. The 24K gold-plated, corrosion resistant HDMI connector ends are color coded (green for source and red for display) to prevent incorrect installation in the field. Being Active Cables no external power is needed for this series of cables, active units are powered via the HDMI connector. Comes backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Length: 66'
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), 4K@30Hz (4:4:4), 8 bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color
- High Data Transfer Rate: Up to 10.2Gbps
- Supported Embedded Audio: PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- High-Quality Connectors: 24K gold plated, corrosion resistant
- Color Coded HDMI Ends: Green for source & Red for display
- EMI & RFI Immunity: Thin Construction: 4.5mm (0.18") diameter
- Small Bending Radius: Only 6mm (0.24")
- Jacket Construction: TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- No External Power Active units are powered via the HDMI connector
- Transparent EDID and HDCP support
- Warranty: 7 Years