Dual Link Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver, 1640'
The 616R/T from Kramer are a 616R Receiver and 616T Transmitter detachable fiber optic pair that have a small, lightweight and compact design. This pair transmits uncompressed resolutions of up to WQXGA (2560 x 1600 @60Hz) or WQUXGA (3840 x 2400 @33Hz vertical refresh rate) (4K) over dual link DVI to a range of up to 1640 feet using duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors. The 616T will convert dual link DVI signals to optical signals that it then sends (transmits) to the 616R which then receives and decodes the optical signals back into the original dual link DVI signal.
The 616R/T has some great features, including: a very fast maximum data rate of 13.5Gbps, HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and WQUXGA (3840 x 2400), 4K compatibility, EDID capture which copies and stores the EDID from a display device(616T) and a system range of up to 1640'. Primarily this device is used in digital flat panel and plasma display systems, that are used in the medical, commercial, and travel industries. As well this transmitter and receiver pair would be a great low impact solution for conference rooms, auditoriums, LED signboards in streets and stadiums, or in Kiosks with digital flat panel display for presenting information. The compatible cable type for this pair is a duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors. Powering these devices is either through the external power adapter (included) or a 5V DC from source (auto detect). The 616R/T is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- 4K Compatible
- System Range: 1640'
- Max. Resolution: HDTV: 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Vesa: VGA to WQUXGA @33Hz (XGA not supported)
- Max. Data Rate: 13.5Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
- Inputs: 1 DVI (616T), 1 duplex multimode fiber optic with 2 LC connectors (616R)
- Outputs: 1 duplex multimode fiber optic with 2 LC connectors (616T), DVI OUT (616R)
- Compatible Cable Type: Duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors
- EDID Capture: Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (616T)
- EMI/RFI Free
- Standards Compliance: Supports DVI1.0, fully implemented by fiberoptic communication and DDC2B by virtual DDC: Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE
- Laser Standards Compliance: IEC 608251, FDA 21CFR1040 - Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 430mA max. (616T) / 350mA max. (616R)
- Included Accessories: Two 5V DC/1A power supplies
- Warranty: 7 Years