1 HDMI & 1 VGA In Switcher w/ HDMI / 5-Play HDBaseT Out - 328'
The FSR HD-HPC-SP-T is a multi-format auto switcher, it is very thin with a thickness of only .79". It has 1 HDMI and 1 VGA input, and your choice of HDMI or a 5-play HDBaseT transmitter out to send your 1080P or 4K signal up 330'. Not only does it send your HD video but HD audio, bi-directional IR and RS-232, Ethernet, and power.
What is unique about this model is that not only does it include an HDMI input but it also includes a VGA input turning this transmitter into a switcher. Now you can send either your VGA or HDMI, the switcher will detect the last plugged in input and switch to that output.
The optionally purchased receiver includes the power supply, that power supply can either be used on the receiver or transmitter to power the other unit. The transmitter supports HDMI version 1.4, 3D, and is HDCP compliant.
The FSR HD-HPC-SP-T is an affordable and reliable means to send your multi-format 5-play signal over HDBaseT or HDMI, and with a 3 year warranty giving your peace of mind.
- Class A HDBaseT HDMI 5-Play transmitter and switcher
- Inputs: 1 HDMI and 1 VGA
- Resolutions: Up to 4K30
- Distance: 4K30 up to 328' using shielded Cat6a/7 cable
- Sends: Bi-directional IR and RS-232, power, multi-channel HD audio, Ethernet
- PoH: Power supply comes with receiver unit if purchased, can either be used on the transmitter or receiver and power the other unit
- HDMI v1.4
- Dimensions: 11.50" x 3.67" x 0.79"
- Includes: 1 transmitter/switcher, 2 mounting ears, 1 IR emitter cables, 1 IR receiver, 1 2-pin and 1 3-pin screw down terminal
- Warranty: 3 years