4K60 Display Wall Controller, 4 SDI Outputs
Now featuring the Datapath Fx4-SDI next generation display wall controller. This device has been created to offer a perfect solution for staging and televised video walls. It delivers four SDI outputs with the ability to loop multiple units together, for for large complex video wall installations. Datapath's intuitive Wall Designer software and fully features API means that whole projects can be quickly set up and easy to manage. Giving users a choice of 3G-SDI, DisplayPort1.2 and HDMI1.4 inputs, the Datapath Fx4-SDI offers up to 4k 4096 x 2160 p at 60 fps. In addition this display wall controller features dual Ethernet ports to allow users to add the device to their networks. Only one Datapath Fx4-SDI in the chain requires connection to the physical LAN as Ethernet loop through is supported on the second port, meaning multiple devices can be connected. With that, only one Datapath FX4-SDI in the chain requires connection to the physical LAN as Ethernet loop through is supported on the second port, thus meaning multiple devices can be connected (daisy chained). With an updated version of Wall Designer users can now add displays from the ever expanding database of monitors, visualize their content by adding inputs and adjusting display regions and now instantly program all Datapath FX4-SDI either via USB or the network ports, adding another layer of digital signage flexibility. Any business from restaurants, bars, to high-end studios, showrooms, or retail outlets, will instantly notice the amazing difference of using a quality made display wall controller for their digital signage type applications.
Inside the Datapath FX4-SDI is a brilliantly designed hardware system that allows each output monitor to take its input from any region of the input image, as well all of the required cropping, scaling, rotation, and frame-rate conversions. These regions can then overlap to allow any output to replicate another or can be configured to support any creative splice of the source material. This allows the support of many non-rectangular screen arrangements with uneven gaps, including any mix of monitor orientations. For example, high quality downscaling allows the display of a 4k source on a single output, while other outputs can crop and upscale to create an almost unlimited multi-screen canvas. As an added bonus when using the display wall controller in a digital signage type application users can pre-load an image for immediate display situations when the media source or cables malfunction and no signal is being received. The Datapath FX4-SDI, a powerhouse in display wall controllers, at a very cost effective price, that supports industry leading standards in high-quality 4K resolutions, and comes backed by a 3 Year warranty from Datapath.
- Inputs: 3G-SDI, DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI
- Outputs: 4 x 3G-SDI / Loop-through DisplayPort 1.2
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4k 4096x2160p at 60 fps or UHD 2160p at 30 fps Input Surface: 4096x2160p at 60, 8k x 8k maximum
- Genlock Input: Analog black-burst on dedicated BNC connector. Any video input (SDI, HDMI, DisplayPort)
- HDCP support on all inputs and outputs Rotates, crops, scales, mirrors and bezel corrects Control Interfaces: Dual 100BaseT Ethernet ports with inbuilt managed switch. USB 2.0 Type B connector (full speed operation)
- Power: IEC switched and fused mains connector 100-240V, 50/60Hz / 35W
- Included Accessories: 1 x Mains power cable, USB 2.0 cable Type A to Type B, Quick Start Guide, 2 x Rack mount attachments, 6 x Rack mount screws, 1 x HDMI cable lock with tie wrap, Datapath CD containing Wall Designer Software Application and the Fx4-SDI User Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years