5,400 Lumen, WUXGA, 1-Chip DLP Laser Phosphor Projector - 16:10
Now featuring the PT-RZ570BU Panasonic 5400 Lumen WUXGA 1-Chip DLP Laser Phosphor Projector. A true powerhouse in the projection industry, this solid-state laser projector features a four-segment color wheel that was designed to boost color without sacrificing brightness. Being a laser projector users will benefit from a wide range of perks that are normally hassles in lamp based projection systems. The first is the utilization of Solid Shine laser technology that allows for instant on/off performance, you can turn the projector on and off as many times as you need, without a warm up or cool down period, more reflecting that of a standard smart tv boot up time. Secondly this dustproof projector, with no lamps of filters to replace, provides 20,000 hours of a maintenance-free projection solution that provides consistent picture quality throughout its life. Thus drastically reducing total ownership costs, and allowing for this device to be used in 24/7 use in a fixed installation for applications such as digital signage. The projector also features a Rich Color Enhancer that offers a Dynamic mode setting to increase image brightness, or Graphic/Standard mode, which adjust color wheel timing to produce much richer colors in rooms where maximum brightness is unnecessary.
Upon installation of the PT-RZ570BU, users will immediately notice the benefits of using laser projector system over the standard lamp based versions. One of the primary bonuses is through Panasonic's Dynamic Light Control technology, which directly modulates laser power output to enable high contrast while reducing power consumption. Digitally controlled frame-by-frame scene-linking modulation ensures highly precise light output adjustment, and accurate 20,000:1 (using Dynamic Contrast) contrast is achieved even when bright and dark scenes suddenly or frequently interchange. To achieve pristine images with expressed natural realism, there is a built-in Clarity Processor 3 for sharp images, Panasonic's circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image based on the super high, high, medium, and low frequency components of the extracted image information. Equally this projector features Daylight View Basic technology, which produces sharp, easily viewed images by enhancing detail, particularly in dark areas of the image that are normally difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures ambient light, Daylight View Basic then adjusts halftone color and brightness according to the surrounding level of illumination.
The PT-RZ570BU comes with a 2x Zoom Manual Lens, that features a throw distance of 4.02 - 62.6', with a throw ratio of 1.46 - 2.94:1 that allows for projection images sizes between 40 - 300: diagonals. Making this a perfect device for larger venues, lecture halls, sports bars, and digital signage type applications. The unit can be ceiling mounted, used as a rear screen projector, supports picture-in-picture, and has a keystone correction of +-40 degrees Vertical / +-20 degrees horizontal. A wide range of input/output connectors have been built into the projector, to include HDMI, DVI-D, VGA inputs, with audio and VGA outputs.
- Pixels: 2,304,000
- Brightness: 5400 Lumens
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 20,000:1
- Lens: Manual Focus - F 2 - 3.4 (f = 21.5 - 43 mm)
- Lens Shift: Vertical: 64-44% / Horizontal: 27-34%
- Throw Distance: 4.02 - 62.6'
- Throw Ratio: 1.46 - 2.94:1
- Projection Size: 40" - 300" (Max Diagonal)
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: +-40 degrees / Horizontal: +-20 degrees
- Picture-in-Picture Supported
- Ceiling Mountable
- Rear Screen Projection Compatible
- Inputs: HDMI, DVI-D, VGA 15-pin Video, 2 M3 Audio
- Outputs: VGA 15-pin Video, M3 Audio
- Control Ports: USB, 9-pin VGA
- Auto Screen Image Rotation: automatically rotates images depending on installation orientation
- DICOM Simulation Mode: suitable for medical presentations and training, film like resolution to X-ray
- Efficient Cooling System: Heat-pipe cooling for the laser source with heavy duty heat-sync for the DMD module, allows for reduced fan speed, lowering noise levels
- Geometric Adjustment for Specially Shaped Screens: horizontal, vertical, and corner keystone correction, adjusts image shape when projecting off axis, curved screen correction allows images to be projected onto curved or cylindrical surfaces
- Weight: 34.6lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Cord w/ Secure Lock, Wireless Remote Control w/ Batteries, Software CD-ROM
- Warranty: 3 Years