4K UHD HDBaseT 1-Gang In Wall Transmitter with PoH
Part #: TX-35-IW
Our Price: $278.00
Top TX-35-IW Specifications
- Inputs: 1x HDMI In: 19-pin HDMI Type A, 1x VGA In: 15-pin DE-15 Female, 1x Audio In: 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo (VGA only)
- Outputs: 1x 8-pin RJ-45 (Transmission to RX)
- Max Resolution: 4K - 4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:0
- Max Transmission Range at 4K: 115' using Cat6 or better
"Quick and easy checkout and great prices. Will look here again."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Wyrestorm TX-35-IW is a 4k HDMI single gang wall plate transmitter with HDBaseT transmission. This unit provides simple transmission of remote HDMI sources and can be paired with the RX-35-POH for simple yet effective signal extension of 4K UHD content. The TX-35-IW uses standardized HDBaseT and PoH technology, meaning that it is compatible with many WyreStorm models including presentation receivers or the H2XC series of matrix switchers. The TX-35-IW is great for remote input applications including education environments such as training rooms or huddle spaces. It can be remotely powered from a compatible HDBaseT receiver and features IR and RS-232 control signal passthrough.
- Reliable HDMI extension of 4K and HD sources from a 1-Gang US decora wall plate using HDBaseT transmission technology
- Class B HDBaseT™ supporting 4K transmissions up to 35m (115ft)
- PoH enables unit to be powered remotely from a compatible WyreStorm HDBaseT receiver (RX-35-POH recommended)
- Additional 12v DC phoenix connection for local power when used with a non-PoH receiver (12v 1a PSU sold separately)
- Built-in front panel IR receiver window and rear facing 3-pin phoenix connection for easy TV/projector control
- Bi-directional RS-232 passthrough via rear facing 3-pin phoenix connection
- Automatic EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Front panel LED indication for HDCP presence and transmission link between devices
- Conforms to IEEE-568B standards
- Compact design for convenient and unobtrusive installation
- Audio Formats: 2ch PCM, Multichannel LPCM, DTS-X, Dolby Atmos
- Power Supply: PoH
- 12V DC 1A (sold separately)
- Warranty: 5 Years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review