4-input 4K HDBaseT Presentation Switcher with Scaling & USB Host
The Wyrestorm SW-740-TX harnesses the power of the Class C specification to deliver 5-play functionality over 100m/328ft of Cat6 cable. 4K/UHD video, Ethernet, Control & Power (PoH) can be sent to a remote display location via a compatible receiver whilst USB2.0 device data can be fed back via the USB host or USB-C ports to a connected source. The SW-740-TX has 4 switchable source inputs: 2 HDMIs supporting 18Gbps video up to 2160p 8-bit RGB/4:4:4 thanks to DSC compression, VGA, and USB-C supporting not only 4K/30 video, but device data from the connected receiver and device charging; the stereo audio input can be assigned to the VGA source or sent separately to the receiver.
- Range: 328' Automatic or manual switching of 4 connected sources (VGA, 2 HDMI & USB-C) with assignable USB host connection
- Extended functions from USB-C port allow alt-mode for AV & USB host connectivity and device charging up to 3A over a single cable
- VESA recognised DSC compression technology enables extension of content up to 4K/60 8-bit to 100m/328ft
- Powerful output scaling matches video transmission to displays connected via HDBaseT & mirrored HDMI
- Includes input for separate analog audio device independent of HDMI signal for transmission to receiver PIR input allows automatic room triggering depending on occupancy
- USB-Type B Host connection for USB extension in KVM application when used with a compatible Class C HDBT reciever (RX-700 recommended)
- Intuitive Web UI for management, setup and maintenance with HTTPS encryption (Telnet over TLS and SSH available in future update)
- Automatic or manual CEC triggering of connected display through HDMI or HDBaseT output.
- Analog audio de-embed allows audio to easily be routed to a separate distribution system
- 12v RS-232 rail provides power to low voltage touch panels or wall plates such as the WyreStorm TS-280
- Contact and Tally connections for utilizing external LED indicators or desk plate push buttons for switching inputs