1080p HD Low Bandwidth H.264/H.265 AV over IP Decoder
The Wyrestorm NHD-110-RX is the AV decoder to the powerful 110 series of NetworkHD AV over IP components. The NetworkHD 110 series takes the award-winning 100 series and elevates to a new level. The 110 series components support both H.264 and H.265 video encoding/decoding. With H.265, video transmissions look better than ever and use up to 6x less bandwidth. AV streams are fully secure over the network using AES 128-bit encryption methods, ensuring any sensitive data cannot be maliciously accessed.
Capable of processing up to a 16x16 video wall. Easily design video walls using the intuitive NetworkHD console software that’s part of the WyreStorm Management Suite. Adjust for bezel and gaps between displays and even create captivating mosaic configurations!
Choose your flavor, the NHD-110-RX can control displays or other peripheral equipment via IR, RS232, or CEC. No matter the device you have, NetworkHD has a method to control it. All control signals are fully routable and customizable through the entire system.
Each NHD-110-RX features a powerful video scaler. These scalers can operate automatically or be forced to transmit a specific video timing and format. Having scalers ensure you will always have a video signal no matter the display you connect to. Not to mention, the amazing seamless video switching capability.
- Analog audio de-embed for easy connection to external audio DSP or amplifier
- Image scaling - use mixed resolution displays throughout an installation
- Seamless video switching no black screens or freeze frames
- Hugely scalable I/O, utilizing multicast technology
- Zero-configuration switch setup using unicast technology
- Flexible IP address settings: AutoIP/Static/DHCP
- Customizable CEC, IR or RS-232 control of connected devices
- Up to 16x16 video walls with image scaling, bezel compensation and rotation
- Custom "No Source" idle image upload for branded down time
- Breakaway, independent routing of all video, audio, IR, USB and RS-232 streams
- Infrared signal generation via API supports Hex Global Cache format
- Batch firmware update and batch settings functions offers a massive reduction on installation times
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PD
- Includes optional DC power adapter and mounting brackets
- Compatible with NHD-000-RACK4 rack mounting kit (brackets included with decoder)
- Warranty: 5 Years